Description of this holiday home
This traditional Finca has been renovated in style while retaining its traditional elements such as the 200 year old well and washing place. The house is nicely furnished and ideal for families and friends who seek tranquility and conviviality within walking distance of beautiful Javea. It is lovely to sit on the traditional Riu Rau (covered terrace) and there is a central sitting area under the old olive tree in the middle of the garden, next to the pool terrace. In the evening you can enjoy the atmospheric lighting in the garden and pool.
Finca Reina is completely insulated, with double security windows and doors that keep out the heat and cold. All rooms have ceiling fans and built-in mosquito nets for the night. The house is very complete with a well-equipped kitchen, Wifi and satellite TV. There is a spacious parking lot with space for 2 cars.
Surroundings of the holiday home
From the Finca, which is located in an older Spanish quarter, you can walk to the historic center of Javea in 15 minutes. It is also possible to rent a bike in Javea so that you can cycle to the Arenal sandy beach or the port of Javea in 10 minutes. Javea is a pretty village with good restaurants, tapas bars and nice shops. Furthermore, there is a wide range of activities: golf (3 km), tennis (1 km), and of course activities by the sea. Javea has several beautiful beaches, especially Playa de Portixol and Playa de Granadella are very worthwhile!
Layout of this comfortable holiday home
Ground floor: living room, dining area and kitchen. Laundry room with washing machine. Separate toilet.
Queen bedroom with patio doors to private deck. Bathroom.
A wooden staircase leads tot the first floor with second bedroom with two single beds. Third bedroom with queen size bed and a (sleeping) sofa next to it. Fourth bedroom with bunk beds and, if desired, a third single bed.
• Use of air conditioning will be paid for before departure.
• The final cleaning of € 150 is not included in the rental amount and will be deducted from the deposit.
• Before arrival you pay a deposit of € 400 to the owner. After departure, if you leave the house tidy, it will be returned to your bank account.
• Finca Reina Javea is a non smoking house.
• In high season only available from Saturday to Saturday.
• Outside the high season flexible arrival and departure days with a minimum of 7 nights.
• Alicante Airport (ALC) can be reached in 1 hour 15 minutes and Valencia (VLC) 1 hour 20 minutes.
Enter your desired arrival and departure date, and enter the number of persons.
You will see the total amount for the selected period.
- In high season only available from Saturday to Saturday.
- Outside the high season flexible arrival and departure days with a minimum of 7 nights.