Description of the house
This gorgeous villa with swimming pool is on a plot of land surrounded by orange trees, north of Vejer de la Frontera. The pool itself is fenced and safe for children.
The fenced garden ensures your privacy. From the terrace and the pool you’ll have a panoramic view of the rolling landscape in the direction of the mountains.
The large covered terrace keeps the house relatively cool during hot summers.
With the central heating and wood burning stove the cortijo remains comfortable even in winter.
The British owners live 50 m from the cortijo. They’re very familiar with the area and will be happy to inform you on the possibilities in the region.
Surroundings of Cortijo de los Libreros
Vejer is at a distance of 10 minutes by car. The ancient centre of Vejer is beautifully situated on a hilltop, surrounded by Moorish city walls. From all locations in the centre you can enjoy exquisite panoramic views of the lovely landscape.
Vejer is a very lively place, full of historic buildings, beautiful squares, narrow streets, ancient houses with wonderful patios, good restaurants and, of course, convivial terraces. In Vejer you can also do all your shopping, go to the post office or visit the bank.
The amazing yellow-golden and miles long beach of El Palmar is 10 minutes past Vejer.
Generous living room with well-equipped open kitchen. One bedroom with a double bed and one bedroom with 2 single beds. Bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet.
• Arrival and departure on Thursdays!
• Upon arrival you’ll find a welcome package in the house containing the first needs (bread, spreads, coffee, tea, milk, water, wine)
• The swimming pool measures 10x4 m
• For heating (large) gas cylinders are used
• The first gas cylinder is included (enough for 1 week)
• The cost for additional cylinders is €80 per cylinder
• The same applies to logs for the open fireplace
Enter your desired arrival and departure date, and enter the number of persons.
You will see the total amount for the selected period.