Description of the house
Spend a day Granada, go skiing in the Sierra Nevada, go walking in the Lecrin Valley or relax sunbathing on the beach, it can all be done when you stay in Casa Niwalas. This spacious house with beautiful garden is nicely located within walking distance of the village Niguelas. In the village there are a few shops and some nice bars and restaurants. Casa Niwalas is spacious, light and nicely decorated. Apart from the pool and the lush garden a romantic spot on the roof terrace has been created too where you can enjoy beautiful starry skies. During warm summer evenings you can use the two bath tubs situated here.
A day cycling is possible too. There are three mountain bikes and a ladies bike available and the cost per cycle is 5 euro per day.
The hot water is supplied by solar energy (always hot water) and the under floor heating runs on biomass (almond residues, olive kernels or pellets). Thanks to the under floor heating this house is also a good place to stay in winter.
Málaga Airport is 1.5 hours away. In half an hour you are on the Costa Tropical and in the city of Granada.
Layout Casa Niwalas
Ground floor: garage.
First floor: living room with wood stove. Spacious open kitchen. Two bedrooms with double beds, one bedroom with two single beds and 1 bedroom with bunk beds and 1 single bed. One of the bedrooms has an attached bathroom plus there is a separate bathroom.
Stairs to roof terrace.
• On arrival a100 euro deposit is due, payable to the contact person which is returned upon departure (if you leave the house in good order) .
• It is a smoke free house.
• Swimming pool of 14 by 4 meters includes a shallow area near the entrance.
• Floor heating is included. Firewood 15 euros per basket.
• For 5 euros per day you can hire one of four bicycles.
• Floor heating runs on biomass and hot water supply by solar energy.
• The house is accessible using public transportation.
Enter your desired arrival and departure date, and enter the number of persons.
You will see the total amount for the selected period.